Tuesday, February 2, 2010

In Class Reading Response: Journal Entry

The Chandrian finally made their mistake. The one that would help me kill them. Their mistake was they came close to where I live. Their first mistake was actually to let me live. They should never have done that to begin with. But I'm glad they did, because now I could get justice for my parents murder.

But now they're gone and I can only ask questions to the people that saw them. The only survivor, like me. I never expected that person to be Denna. I didn't think I would see her again for at least two span, as have our encounters been spaced before. I couldn't her what I've been through, or the reasons for me to travel seventy leagues in a day. She would think me cracked, chasing the Chandrian like a child wrapped in fantasy. She would never believe that I had seen them, that they had slaughtered my whole family years ago. But I had to figure out what happened at the wedding, why the Chandrian had killed those people yesterday, how the people died. So I could kill the killers.
Kvothe

No comments: