Tuesday, September 8, 2009

If I Were Stranded on an Island

If I was stranded on an island and I could choose not to be alone I would pick my sister, because I trust her to keep my alive. So I could sacrifice her to whatever was trying to eat me. The I would pick Carly because she's my friend and I wouldn't want to be lonely. Besides I would probably need someone to keep me from going crazy. The last person I would take would be my friend Andy because he's been camping before so would probably have some knowledge of being in the wild and know how to survive.


To help us survive in the wild. I would bring a machete. It's already been proven to be helpful on survival trips, it must have been because they always use it in Survivor. Because it is very useful for different things and I could use it to build shelter and to fend off hostile beings if the need arose. I'd also bring a piece of flint, so I could start a fire it would scare off the bigger animals, and I could use it to cook food and to boil water. Then I would bring one more thing, I would bring I radio, one of the ones that you can speak to the airwaves through, even though it doesn't work in Gilligan's Island so I can tell the rescuers to pick me up. The radio would be a fancy wilderness explorer radio that also came with a G.P.S. that shows latitude and longitude. So I would be able to tell my rescuer's exactly where I was. After that I would make a signal fire so the planes would easily see me, then I would be off the island. I hope those objects along with the three objects of each person I'm bringing with me helps me to survive my island experience.


I'm not sure why I was on the island to begin with since. I obviously knew beforehand that I would be stranded on an island since I brought all my survival tools with me. Justin was sad that I didn't bring him, so I think I would be able to sneak him into my suitecase.

No comments: